We are Hiring!!
Whats in here for You?
At Syphar Technosoft Pvt Ltd our team is presented to a quick paced, dynamic condition that encourages proficient greatness and in addition self-awareness. Our kin gets the opportunity to take a shot at the main ventures that convert into non-stop development of expert limits. We ceaselessly move ourselves for constancy, teach, and conveying advancement – which makes us an engaged group of issue solvers. Regardless of whether we are working in the group or working with a customer group, we bring a similar enthusiasm to both. We as a team focus on mutual respect, mutual growth and open communication.
Business Development Executive Role
The business development executive is responsible for bringing in new business for the company through a variety of sales techniques.
A Business Development Executive at Syphar must:
- Generate business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
- Cold calling potential customers and building relationships.
- Establishing customer needs and selling projects accordingly.
- Arranging calls with clients.
- Following up swiftly on sales inquiries and sending out information.
- Working closely with the team to develop new business.
- Researching the market and identifying potential target customers.
- Attending industry events in order to generate business leads.
Business Development Manager Role
The Business Development Manager manages business development activities for the company driving sales activities and the acquisition of new business.
A Business Development Manager at Syphar must:
- Seeking opportunities for business development within a defined area or sector.
- Responsible for heading up their expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients.
- Building relationships with existing clients in an attempt to increase their current spend.
- Driving peak performance and sales success across the organization.
- Creating, negotiating and closing commercial agreements.
- You will be instrumental in devising and implementing the strategy for meeting sales performance targets.
The Intern (Sales & Marketing) has to manage the following activities.
An Intern at Syphar must:
- Creating promotional materials
- Creating sales presentations
- Creating displays
- Planning special events
- Performing market research through interviews, focus groups and surveys
- Developing detailed marketing plans
- Assisting in building a projects Database
- Placing and tracking advertising
- Media relations
- Managing Social Media
- Observing the work and environment of Syphar and coming up with better solutions.
Note : We can mold our Internship plan as per the requirement of Colleges internship module.